Check out this Copyright Crash Course resource from the University of Texas that helps users understand fair use. The information presented is based on recent court decisions in fair use cases that have set a new legal precedent. The hyperlinked webpages on the Copyright Crash Course are also really helpful.
- How to Find Copyright-Flexible Music for Multimedia Presentations April 10, 2017
- 2017 Arch Street Prize for Undergraduate Writers March 28, 2017
- Welcome Spring 2017 Students February 1, 2017
- Finding Copyright Flexible Images using Flickr October 19, 2016
Search This Website
- Follow Multimedia Composition on WordPress.com