The Millions posted a great article that addresses the topic of rejection slips from literary magazines. A reader wrote in and asked “Is a no, a no, a no?,” meaning should we really pay attention to the content of the rejections that we get or just realize that all rejections are simply rejections? Editors from the Harvard Review, the Missouri Review, Slush Pile, The Paris Review, Pank, and some others gave us their insights on what their seemingly cryptic rejection messages mean.
- How to Find Copyright-Flexible Music for Multimedia Presentations April 10, 2017
- 2017 Arch Street Prize for Undergraduate Writers March 28, 2017
- Welcome Spring 2017 Students February 1, 2017
- Finding Copyright Flexible Images using Flickr October 19, 2016
Search This Website
- Follow Multimedia Composition on WordPress.com