The Missouri Review declares it “Open Season” for submitting work to literary magazines. Most reading periods start around the beginning of September. If you are hoping to get your work out there into the world, you’ll find some simple steps listed at the link below. It’s nice to have a little support along the way from a top-notch magazine.
- How to Find Copyright-Flexible Music for Multimedia Presentations April 10, 2017
- 2017 Arch Street Prize for Undergraduate Writers March 28, 2017
- Welcome Spring 2017 Students February 1, 2017
- Finding Copyright Flexible Images using Flickr October 19, 2016
Search This Website
- Follow Multimedia Composition on WordPress.com