I’m an English Major–Now What?: How English Majors Find Happiness was published by Tim Lemere in 2006 and explores career options for those of us who selected a degree that instigates a fair about of scoffing from the math, science, technology, and engineering folk. I just procured this book and will provide a review once I’m done reading it.
- How to Find Copyright-Flexible Music for Multimedia Presentations April 10, 2017
- 2017 Arch Street Prize for Undergraduate Writers March 28, 2017
- Welcome Spring 2017 Students February 1, 2017
- Finding Copyright Flexible Images using Flickr October 19, 2016
Search This Website
- Follow Multimedia Composition on WordPress.com